During your time using HomeSwapper, you’re almost certain to chat to our fantastic Customer Support Team. It may be that you’ve got a question about how certain functions work or perhaps you’d simply like to know how you can get the best out of the system. If you can’t find the answer to your query on our Help Centre, our Customer Support Team are here to help.
While the Customer Support Team can’t find your swap for you, they can help you to use the functions available in HomeSwapper so that you can successfully find your swap. So that you know what to expect when you email them, we’re outlining how it all works, from question through to answer.
What’s the process?
- If you need to contact the Customer Support Team, send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Explain your question or issue in as much detail as you can and make sure you tell them:
- Your HomeSwapper username
- The email address that you signed up to HomeSwapper with
- Your postcode
- Your email will be received by the Customer Support Team as what’s called a ‘ticket’. This ticket goes into a queue, so that all queries are answered on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. The queueing system is why all questions need to be asked via email – this makes sure that the system is worked fairly!
- The ticket at the top of the list will go to the next available Customer Support Team member – the team email back to every response that comes in!
- Often, the Customer Support Team will be able to respond to your question straightaway and give you a direct answer. This might come in the form of step-by-step instructions for how to use a function, or a link to an article or video on our Help Centre
- Depending on your question, sometimes the Customer Support Team will need more information so that they can help you. If that’s the case then they will email you back, so you can start a conversation with them
- If the question is very technical and the Customer Support Team don’t have the answer immediately to hand, they will often ask the Technical Development Team – the ones responsible for building HomeSwapper – to make sure they get the problem fixed in the quickest way
- If you haven’t had a reply from the Customer Support Team within 48 hours, make sure you check your junk or spam email folders – sometimes emails from our team can find their way in there!
- Once your query has been answered and your email ticket has been closed, you’ll be asked to let the team know how helpful their answer has been by rating them good, fair, or poor and by answering a couple of questions
- Your replies from this feed into a customer service score, which is monitored to make sure the customer satisfaction level stays high and you stay happy – the monthly target for this is 80%!
- If you feel like the Customer Support Team haven’t answered your query as well as you would have liked and you’ve rated them as poor, then the team will often come back and see if they can help in any other way
Our Customer Support Team work Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm and are always happy to hear from you. If you have any questions about the HomeSwapper site, then get in touch with them at email@example.com
The HomeSwapper Customer Support team are always on hand to give advice and tips on how to get the most from HomeSwapper. They deal with Swappers every day and have a unique insight and view on the thousands of successful swaps that take place on HomeSwapper.