The HomeSwapper Customer Support Team are a hugely important part of the HomeSwapper team; they’re the ones you’ll get in touch with if you want to talk through any technical difficulties, or if you’re confused by a process on the site.
Many of you will have spoken with our Customer Support Team over email for one reason or another during your time on HomeSwapper. We’ll be writing a new series introducing you to the team one by one – you’ll get to know what their role is within the team, why they love HomeSwapper, why they care about social housing tenants and why they got into the job in the first place.
Kicking off the series, we first wanted to let you know a little about the Customer Support Team as a unit and how it all works. Here’s our quick facts about the team:
- The Team is made up of 6 staff members: Dot, Tammy, Jackie, Abi, Debbie and Nirvana (who is currently on maternity leave and will be returning in 2019)
- Dot, Tammy and Abi are on hand to answer your questions Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Jackie and Team Leader, Debbie both work part-time
- The Customer Support Team is the first point of contact for all tenant and landlord queries on HomeSwapper
- The team work on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, which is why they can only be contacted by email. When an email query comes in, it raises a ‘ticket’, which gets placed in a queue for a member of the team to reply to – this makes sure that the system is worked fairly!
- The ticket at the top of the list will go to the next available member – the Customer Support Team email back to every response that comes in!
- The current target on the Team is to respond to queries within 48 hours of receiving them
- Last month (October 2018) the team received a total of 12,129 HomeSwapper tickets!
- If the question is very technical and they don’t have the answer immediately to hand, Customer Support Team members will often seek guidance from our technical development team – the ones responsible for building HomeSwapper – to make sure they get the problem fixed in the most efficient way
- Like a lot of people, our Monday mornings can be a bit crazy! Please remember that response times may be a little slower as the team have to catch up with all the emails we’ve received over the weekend.
And there you have it – a whizz through everything you need to know about the Customer Support Team. Keep a look out in the coming weeks for more on each individual member of the team!
The HomeSwapper Customer Support team are always on hand to give advice and tips on how to get the most from HomeSwapper. They deal with Swappers every day and have a unique insight and view on the thousands of successful swaps that take place on HomeSwapper.